Volunteers for the study will be following the Cholesterol Drop Protocol (“Feldman Protocol”) and will get free cholesterol blood tests and results.
To qualify, all volunteers must meet these requirements:
- Have been on a Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) diet for at least three months prior to Ketofest.
- Be present on the morning of Friday the 14th and morning of Monday the 17th.
Schedule and instructions
- Low-Calorie Phase
- You must be either fasting or eating low calorie (but still LCHF) for a three-day span on July 11th, 12th, and 13th — the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday before Ketofest. (see timeline).
- Fast before 1st blood test
- You must fast for 12-14 hours between the last meal on the evening of the 13th and the following morning blood test on the 14th.
- High-Calorie Phase
- You must eat very high calories (but still LCHF) for the following three-day span on July 14th, 15th, and 16th — the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of Ketofest. (see timeline).
- Fast before 2nd blood test
- You must fast for 12-14 hours between the last meal on the evening of the 16th and the following morning blood test on the 17th.
If interested in participating, please fill out the entry form below: