It’s been a pretty active seven days. Let’s recap:
- This time last week I posted the data from my most recent experiment where I intentionally induced a massive drop in my cholesterol numbers over three days (-73 LDL-C, -1115 LDL-P). Perhaps the real bang was that I wrapped this experiment around the first presentation of my data at the Ketogains Seminar in Las Vegas on October 9th.
- On the same day, Peter Defty released his interview with me where we discuss this data and my general theory.
- On Sunday, I did another podcast with 2 Keto Dudes where I likewise went over my story and the evidence to date.
- Monday I released my Infographic which detailed the above experiment and helped shape into a more aesthetic form. To my surprise, it has been the most retweeted graphic I’ve put out thus far.
- Wednesday I had the pleasure of joining Carl Lanore on Super Human Radio.
I had intended on using Thursday for drafting my Part II, but had a few twists during this week that might really advance this data to a whole new level. I’m not at liberty to share this information just yet, but I will say that it may be a long term game-changer. So while this detour takes up some of my bandwidth, I may not get out Part II for another week. Stay tuned…