I’m a senior software engineer and entrepreneur.
I began a Low Carb, High Fat diet in April 2015 and have since learned everything I could about it with special emphasis on cholesterol given my lipid numbers spiked substantially after going on the diet. As an engineer, I spotted a pattern in the lipid system that’s very similar to distributed objects in networks.
I’ve since learned quite a bit on the subject both through research and experimentation which has revealed some very powerful data. With this new general theory, I’ve shifted around my cholesterol substantially without any drugs or special supplements of any kind.
- In the first public presentation of my data, I arranged an experiment where I dropped my LDL-C by 73 mg/dL and LDL-P by 1115 nm/L in just three days.
- In a recent experiment, I dropped my LDL-C by 104 mg/dL in seven days from 207 to 103.
- I’ve had my LDL-C as high as 368 mg/dL.
- I’ve had my LDL-C as low as 98 mg/dL.
To get a better overview of my research, see the videos linked below.
This site has two primary purposes:
- A resource for those on a Low Carb, High Fat (LCHF) / Ketogenic (Keto) diet who are interested in cholesterol.
- A running blog on my research with regard to cholesterol.
I can be reached either through the comment sections on this site or via twitter @DaveKeto.
Siobhan Huggins works with Dave Feldman as his right hand in lipid research, and went keto in August of 2016, lost 80 pounds, and completely turned her health around. Now she spends her time deep diving into the inner workings of the lipid system, and searching for the mechanisms of the modern diseases that surround us.
She can be reached via twitter @siobhan_huggins
Craig is a software engineer and amateur distance runner. He discovered LCHF in an attempt to unlock ancestral superpowers (link to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endurance_running_hypothesis), but now is an enthusiastic practitioner of LCL6 for health and brain power.
He is the Data Guru behind this blog and has been tirelessly working to put together data to benefit the community that follows us.
He can be reached via twitter @tigriscraig.